Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Evil Bottle

Here you are seven weeks old today and this is only the 2nd post! I must be busy with something....like being your mama. :-)

We've been trying to get you to take a bottle - daddy works with you every night. But you will have NONE of it. Apparently you're a bit attached to the boob. We've tried 4 different kinds of bottles and so far none of them are the answer. We'll keep trying. Marina said she would even come over one night so we can leave the house and she'll work with you. It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but call me crazy - I'd like you to learn how to drink from one before I leave you at daycare for 8 hours!

You are becoming such a sweet little baby. You are starting to smile and respond to me, daddy and especially your big sister. You love her! I can tell. Every time Hads gets close to your face you light up and try to touch her, smile and coo a little bit. It's adorable. I love seeing the two of you together. I really think you will be the best of friends - just like Aunt Ba and mommy.

iloveyoumadly.
mama

PS - you're not a puker anymore! Dr. Cohen prescribed Prevacid and all is well with the world. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment